3D World 108th Issue

Started by rcallicotte, September 20, 2008, 03:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rcallicotte

I'll have mine ready by tonight and I'd say the 3rd is fine.  I hope others will post their entries as well.  This could be interesting.  I hope someone here gets published.

So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

rcallicotte

old_blaggard

Well, the power went out all over campus last night, so, you guessed it, I lost another 50 hours of rendering time. There is no way that I will have this done by Monday, so if you want, I'd appreciate another extension, but otherwise, I totally understand if you just want to continue.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

rcallicotte

LOL  I'm sorry to hear about that really, though my first reaction was to laugh.  It's like the powers don't want you to render...hmmmm.   LOL 

Of course, we'll wait.  My hope was that more people would be interested to stir up more creative ideas to send the best image we agree can be sent to 3D World.  So...I'm waiting. 

In actuality, my submission is okay and yet isn't all I want it to be, but maybe as I learn more I'll find a way to make it as good as I want it to be.