Error in "Errors and Warnings" window

Started by AndyWelder, September 28, 2008, 04:13:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyWelder

There's an error but I can see what because the message text has move almost out of sight at the top.
"Ik rotzooi maar wat aan" Karel Appel

dandelO

Weird. Can the errors screen be copied to the clipboard? If so paste the whole text selection in a notepad document to read the error description.
I've no ideas as to why it's way up there though.

AndyWelder

QuoteCan the errors screen be copied to the clipboard?
Nope, Ctrl-A/Ctrl-C doesn't work.

Oshyan

That's strange. Does this happen with only one particular error, or all of them? Can you reproduce it? Are you running the latest version?

- Oshyan

AndyWelder

I'm running build 1.9.99.1.
In this case I make an educated guess it's one particular error because I noticed that sometimes the text lines did intertwine if there was more than one error/warning. In that case one (1) line mingled with the one above.
I can reproduce it because it occurs every time I load a certain .TGD.
And I'm fairly sure in my case it has to do with loading a bad .TIFF in one of the .TGO's.

jo

AndyWelder

QuoteCan you email me the file at jomeder@planetside.co.uk please?
On it's way now.

jo

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the file, I'll send you an email telling you what the problem was you weren't see the error for. The reason you couldn't see the error was a problem in the formatting of the error message itself, rather than an Errors & Warnings window problem per se. We'll sort it out, thanks for reporting the problem.

Regards,

Jo