Some Help with the Destruction of the World

Started by darthvader, October 21, 2008, 01:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rcallicotte

Ooooh.   ::)

Now, to find some business person who thinks this is worth buying you that animation version...sort of like a trade.  So much $$ and the animation package for your high-grade animation of the cataclysmic Earth.

Quote from: darthvader on October 27, 2008, 12:21:11 PM
Actually, animateing it would be terribly difficult seeing as how I lack the animation package ;)
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Mohawk20

Ah, but here's your savior, your Lassie  ;)

I can try my hand on that, maybe add it to the end of my Genesis project (see this thread on Ashundar: http://www.ashundar.com/index.php?topic=4533.0 ).
Howgh!

darthvader

that would be ironic, a planet brought to life by a comet only to get's butt kicked by some more of the same ;)

Mohawk20

Actually it's more like a Genesis Ray (seen too much Star Trek  ;)), but a comet can work as well...
Howgh!

darthvader

here is the big finalish one...for now. I want to improve on the back to trails to make them denser and more like the front one, but beyond thay I am please with the way it turned out.

Detail: .8
AA: 12
Render Time 27 hours 51 minutes

[attachimg=#]

lightning

Oshyan

Looks great! I love the craters. ;D Some parts of the trails look a little noisy though. Maybe cloud or atmosphere quality (sample) settings?

- Oshyan

rcallicotte

So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

freelancah

This is very impressive. Keep up the good  work :)

mesocyclone

Incredible render!!
Altough the "puffy" section of the trail in the 1st image looked beautiful and very realistic... ::)

schmeerlap

Excellent work, and great resolution demonstrated in getting it right. But don't do it too often; I survived this attack, but only have a finite number of lives.

John
I hope I realise I don't exist before I apparently die.

Seth