Rustler Park

Started by choronr, October 28, 2008, 07:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

choronr

A place to camp in southern Arizona near Tucson.

Thanks to jcinbama and mr_miley for the pine tree; mr_miley for the leafless red oak; and, lightning for the bush.

Enjoy.

rcallicotte

Pretty nice.  I love the foreground.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

gregsandor

Looks cool.  I'd like to see more of that orange rusty light on the foregrond rocks carry back into the picture.

dandelO

Nice, it's a really good surface job. I'd say up the scale and density of the trees a little. They seem a bit small to me, it's like I could be walking up that path and have these tiny little pines reaching only to my knees. ;)

Mohawk20

Quote from: dandelO on October 29, 2008, 06:55:54 AM
I'd say up the scale and density of the trees a little. They seem a bit small to me, it's like I could be walking up that path and have these tiny little pines reaching only to my knees. ;)

You could do that, or you could lower the camera to show how big those mountains really are...  ;)
Howgh!

choronr

@dandelo: Consider walking up to the trunk of one of those pines and standing up to it. Use the one that displays the trunk the best ...see what I mean? Yes. they could be larger; but, I'm already on to the next scene.

@dandelo and all, that you for visiting and for your kind comments.

dandelO

I can see what you're saying but I still feel like Gulliver when I look at it! ...Lilliput Forest, maybe? ;)

Mr_Lamppost

I like it overall but am definitely in "The bigger trees" camp.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast.