To U.S.A. People Who Can Vote

Started by rcallicotte, November 04, 2008, 08:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rcallicotte

Vote today.  An election doesn't end until the last vote is counted.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Mandrake

I'm on the way to work at 10 to 6am and there were a LOT of people at the two schools I pass.
Never saw that before. Kind of dead around here at the moment, think I'll take a run over to the school now.

Mohawk20

I don't live in the USA, and I don't vote anyways, but that Mc Cain guy scares me...
Howgh!

Will

I voted at 7am, I got there when the polls opened and there was still at least a thirty minute wait.
The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

rcallicotte

We (my wife and I) were at the polls just before they opened at 6AM.  The line was huge, but we moved quickly.  We were done in about 50 minutes.

Glad you voted, Will. 

@Mohawk - What country is your residence?

Dark Fire

If it was an option, I'd consider leaving the planet if Mc Cain won. Luckily, the place I'm in at the moment seems completely ignorant of, and unaffected by, what's going on in the rest of the world...

Mohawk20

I live in the Netherlands, in the middle of Europe...
Howgh!

Zairyn Arsyn

Quote from: Mohawk20 on November 04, 2008, 11:09:51 AM
I don't live in the USA, and I don't vote anyways, but that Mc Cain guy scares me...

I voted.
(for Obama)

personally Sarah Palin scares me alot more from what I have heard about her so far.
WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

PG

If you want to know a bit more about Palin, check out the two videos posted here.
Figured out how to do clicky signatures

Mohawk20

Quote from: PG on November 04, 2008, 06:06:22 PM
If you want to know a bit more about Palin, check out the two videos posted here.

That's funny... I like Cleese's analogy with the parrot  ;D
Howgh!

Will

The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

rcallicotte

Looks like it's over.  Check out Google News.

old_blaggard

Congratulations to Obama.

Whether you lean to the right or to the left, you have to admit that he gave a phenomenal acceptance speech, one that is well worth watching.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

Dark Fire

Indeed. The world has changed for the better. Let's just hope that Obama doesn't mess it up now, otherwise Palin will win the next time...