10 MORE MEBERS TO 5000

Started by lightning, November 23, 2008, 02:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzzzzz1

Quote from: Kevin F on November 23, 2008, 05:37:55 PM
Quote from: buzzzzz1 on November 23, 2008, 03:36:01 PM
yeah I was trying to be funny but I guess some take it the wrong way?  Besides, everyone already knows I'm a dick. Even some of my friends call me crusty and 60 Grit. Plus I'm to damn old to change now. LOL

Good, well that's cleared that up then!
Glad to know I'm in the company of a bunch of smeg heads!

:) Well I must say I don't know what a smeg head is,  but I took this test http://www.funtrivia.com/playquiz/quiz91857a86700.html and failed so I guess I'm not one. LOL
XFX 750i SLI  nFORCE Mobo
Intel Core2 Duo E8400 3.00 GHz Wolfdale
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
Nvidia GForce 9600 GSO 768 MB
XP Pro 64 bit OS

buzzzzz1

Quote from: mac1 on November 23, 2008, 05:44:04 PM
Careful what you say or buzzzzzzzzzzzzz might just start crying again, demanding things he should be entitled too. Then he'll pack up all his marbles and leave, just as he's done how many times?

Quote from: lightning on November 23, 2008, 04:22:35 PM
yeah I was trying to be funny but I guess some take it the wrong way?  Besides, everyone already knows I'm a dick. Even some of my friends call me crusty and 60 Grit. Plus I'm to damn old to change now. LOL
Lol yeah do you remember your Terranuts fiasco :D
that was funny sorry I'll shut up now :P

yeah I remember hearing about this women on Rederosity who had two accounts one was to post images and the other account was to comment on her own renders how sad is that!!!!

What happened was this mac if you recall:

Terranuts Hmmm, let's see.....Oh yeah, now I remember.  It went something like this....I was having problems getting to the site and posted the problem in the forum section for problems with the site. Mac came back with a "If more people would donate to the site we could afford a better server" or something to that effect. I replied that "I was just trying to point out a problem and I really didn't want to hear a bunch of poor mouthing" besides if they didn't want people pointing out problems, why was there was a section set aside in the forum for that purpose.  I immediately donated 30 bucks to Steve for the site and then was banned by Mac.   Go figure? If you want to call that whining then feel free. However what I call it is Bull shit!   
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
XP Pro 64 bit OS

lightning

Careful what you say or buzzzzzzzzzzzzz might just start crying again, demanding things he should be entitled too. Then he'll pack up all his marbles and leave, just as he's done how many times?

we are bugged!!!

joshbakr

Quote from: lightning on November 23, 2008, 04:22:35 PM
Lol yeah do you remember your Terranuts fiasco :D
that was funny sorry I'll shut up now :P

yeah I remember hearing about this women on Rederosity who had two accounts one was to post images and the other account was to comment on her own renders how sad is that!!!!

Unbelivable! Your 1st post here, and just to give me some shit. Damn I'm Honored!  Thank you !   Some anger management classes and a brand muffin might cure you of that

lightning

mac1

I see nothing has changed with buzzzzzzzzz. We at Terranuts pride ourselfs in a tight happy family. As you see buzzzzzzzzzz only knows how to TROLL for sympathy.  The truth is buzzzzzzzz had his feelings hurt because he has a real bad temper. There is countless sites he has packed up and left cause his feelings have been hurt.

How many of you received emails from buzzzzzzzzzzzz asking you if you think his work is good. (lol)  I personally know of 4 people that have gotten emails from buzzzzzzz. He asked me if I thought he was the best at Terragen. We at Terranuts are glad to see him go. I can assure you he will leave here AGAIN cause someone will hurt his feelings!!!

I do Apologize to the members here for this .. but look who brought this up

mac1

Quote from: lightning on November 23, 2008, 06:01:49 PM

we are bugged!!!
do you remember this prick
http://forums.planetside.co.uk/index.php?action=profile;u=5082
im sure he was from TN

Hmm .. from Terranuts you say. What proof do you have. Get me the IP and I'll check the logs. I assure you no one from Terranuts would have any reason for that kind of B.S.

buzzzzz1

Quote from: mac1 on November 23, 2008, 06:20:26 PM
I see nothing has changed with buzzzzzzzzz. We at Terranuts pride ourselfs in a tight happy family. As you see buzzzzzzzzzz only knows how to TROLL for sympathy.  The truth is buzzzzzzzz had his feelings hurt because he has a real bad temper. There is countless sites he has packed up and left cause his feelings have been hurt.

How many of you received emails from buzzzzzzzzzzzz asking you if you think his work is good. (lol)  I personally know of 4 people that have gotten emails from buzzzzzzz. He asked me if I thought he was the best at Terragen. We at Terranuts are glad to see him go. I can assure you he will leave here AGAIN cause someone will hurt his feelings!!!

I do Apologize to the members  here.. but look who brought this up

Really?  I think you are making things up mac. Who is it that has been following me around the internet just to give me a hard time. Get lost!

WTF!   
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
XP Pro 64 bit OS

mac1

Quote from: buzzzzz1 on November 23, 2008, 06:33:01 PM
Really?  I think you are making things up mac. Who is it that has been following me around the internet just to give me a hard time. Get lost!

WTF!   

Following you?    ROTFLMFAO

RogueNZ

I would have lold if mac was the 5000th member

cyphyr

C'mon guys, leave it alone, we're all friends here :)
richard
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

mac1

Quote from: RogueNZ on November 23, 2008, 06:51:28 PM
I would have lold if mac was the 5000th member

Actually I was like the 100th member I believe, but my original was deleted some how?

PG

Yeesh. give it a rest guys. 3 more members till we have 5000. Can we talk about that instead?
Figured out how to do clicky signatures

jmclusky

Hi guys, could you please keep this civil - thanks.

Mohawk20

Quote from: buzzzzz1 on November 23, 2008, 05:44:18 PM
:) Well I must say I don't know what a smeg head is,  but I took this test http://www.funtrivia.com/playquiz/quiz91857a86700.html and failed so I guess I'm not one. LOL

Don't know what a smeg head is either, but without ever watching the show, I scored 70 points... At least I appear to be some kind of sci-fi geek..  ;D (and proud of it!)

Whoa, a post from John McLusky!
I haven't seen one of those in a loooooong time!
Howgh!