Busy Busy Busy

Started by Mr_Lamppost, December 02, 2008, 08:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Lamppost

Sorry I've been a bit silent lately, I have hardly even had time too try out the beta.  I just thought I'd check in.

Some nice things in the gallery, no time for individual comments.

I might get a chance to do some TG work over the holidays but I will be on my underpowered laptop so don't expect anything fancy. 
Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast.

rcallicotte

You should try the contest...
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Tangled-Universe

Quote from: Mr_Lamppost on December 02, 2008, 08:36:17 PM
Sorry I've been a bit silent lately, I have hardly even had time too try out the beta.  I just thought I'd check in.

Some nice things in the gallery, no time for individual comments.

I might get a chance to do some TG work over the holidays but I will be on my underpowered laptop so don't expect anything fancy. 

Well, I think we can "shake hands" with eachother...have been very very busy too lately but slowly catching up TG again.
Hope to see you back soon!

Martin

inkydigit

good to hear you are still about!!...it has been the same for me too!...but I'm off for 2 weeks at Christmas...looking forward to rendering some new scenes....

rcallicotte

I wonder where Seth went off to?

Tangled-Universe

Quote from: calico on December 03, 2008, 12:11:37 PM
I wonder where Seth went off to?

Yes indeed! I saw him online on MSN the day before yesterday or so but unfortunately I had to leave so I hadn't time to ask/speak to him  :-\
I missed his work here the last couple of months too.

Tangled-Universe

I just received a message from Seth today on MSN:

i don't have computer at home anymore for more than 2 months and i hope i'll be able to buy one soon or to repair the old one... i miss TG2 and the forum, say hello to everyone there for me ;) See you soon.

Franck

It's good to hear he's fine  :) but unfortunately we'll have to wait a bit longer for him and his great work  :-\

rcallicotte

Thanks TU.

Hope to see him back here.

Seth

hi guys !
still no computer at home....
i hope everybody's fine !
see you later !

rcallicotte

We miss your work and I wish you could join the LOTR contest.  Any chance you'll get a computer sometime in the next couple of weeks?