Where can i turn off the double stop message when rendering?

Started by Tiles, December 26, 2008, 04:12:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiles

When i render and click at stop it doesn't stop the rendering. It gives me a second stop dialogue instead. At another location. With Continue rendering activated. And no way to switch to the stop button in that dialogue with the keyboard. Means i have to grab the mouse, move to the second stop button and explicitely click it. Double work for every time i want to stop the rendering.

That one starts to nag me. I pretty often stop the rendering to go on with tweaks. Where can i turn that double stop off?

cyphyr

www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

Tiles

Mr_Lamppost

This business of having to use the mouse to select an action other that the default from those little pop up dialogues is only a small thing but definitely annoying.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast.

Oshyan

Hmm, I never noticed that you can't use the keyboard to switch buttons in that dialog. That's something that should be fixed.

- Oshyan

jo

Hi,

That's a bit surprising to me too, I'll check it out.

Regards,

Jo

Tiles

Mr_Lamppost

Cheers.

While it is kind of annoying I wouldn't have mentioned it if someone else hadn't said it first.  :-[

It's been there since day one, I  just thought it was one of those things that happens when you are trying to write cross platform code and put it down to Windows being half baked unfinished c**p.  ;D
Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast.