Atmosphere Packs, and now, Sunset Pack

Started by FrankB, December 26, 2008, 07:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tangled-Universe

FrankB

I'm getting there ;-)

This is pretty difficult stuff. I'm trying to make them really great before I release them.
I can tell you already that the cumulonimbus will be easy to use "as is", but not be exactly easy to modify. Just a few tweaks here and there and you may ruin the looks. I'll also have to write up instructions on how to use the nodes in the network, which parameters better not to touch etc.
I'm hoping I can release it later on sunday, but don't take my word for it.

Cheers,
Frank

FrankB

just a small update: chances are that I shall be able to make available the "Cumulus Atmosphere Pack" later tomorrow.
The pack will contain Cumulonimbus (close up), Cumulonimbus (distance shot), Cumulus humilis and a variation of Cumulus Congestus.

I'll post a teaser later today.

Cheers,
Fank

rcallicotte

Waiting with anticipation.  These have been difficult beauties to create well.

Quote from: FrankB on January 03, 2009, 09:45:04 AM
just a small update: chances are that I shall be able to make available the "Cumulus Atmosphere Pack" later tomorrow.
The pack will contain Cumulonimbus (close up), Cumulonimbus (distance shot), Cumulus humilis and a variation of Cumulus Congestus.

I'll post a teaser later today.

Cheers,
Fank
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

choronr

Yes, waiting with great anticipation as well. Sharing such information is a blessing to those of us who muddle through such things for many hours and most of the time get nowhere ...thank you for thinking of us.