Cumulus Atmosphere Pack V1 - Happy to announce availability!

Started by FrankB, January 04, 2009, 10:29:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankB

Dear TG2 friends,

I'm happy to announce the availability of the "Cumulus Atmopshere Pack V1" on nwda.webnode.com.
It contains the following cloud types: Cumulonimbus (close up & distant shot), Cumulus Humilis and Saturated Cumulus. All these cloud types have been carefully designed and tweaked to perfection.

Here's the link to the product: http://nwda.webnode.com/terragen-2-tech-packs/

Cheers,
Frank

Tangled-Universe

Great work on all of this Frank! I told you I'd be first ;)

I had the luck of getting my hands on the main cumulus alone yesterday and it offers some mind-boggling possibilities for beginners and advanced users :)

Thanks for all the effort.

Martin

buzzzzz1

Great stuff Frank. I would like to purchase these packs, however when I go to the Buy Page it's in German Language which I don't know. I'm a little afraid to try and guess at what information I'm filling in. Is it possible to see an English Version?

Thanks
XFX 750i SLI  nFORCE Mobo
Intel Core2 Duo E8400 3.00 GHz Wolfdale
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
Nvidia GForce 9600 GSO 768 MB
XP Pro 64 bit OS

FrankB

Quote from: buzzzzz1 on January 04, 2009, 11:25:23 AM
Great stuff Frank. I would like to purchase these packs, however when I go to the Buy Page it's in German Language which I don't know. I'm a little afraid to try and guess at what information I'm filling in. Is it possible to see an English Version?

Thanks

On the buy page? interesting..... let me try and fix that

Thanks,
Frank

PS: is that also true for the other two products?

PPS: I've just fixed a language setting for the cumulus pack. Did that change anything?

buzzzzz1

Let me check,...... be right back......OK the cumulus pack is in English now but not the other two.  I'll check back later after you have time to fix the other two. Thanks Frank.
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
XP Pro 64 bit OS

FrankB

hi Buzzz,

I've applied the same language setting to the other two products now. Thanks for pointing that out, I was not aware.

Cheers,
Frank

buzzzzz1

Quote from: FrankB on January 04, 2009, 11:44:18 AM
hi Buzzz,

I've applied the same language setting to the other two products now. Thanks for pointing that out, I was not aware.

Cheers,
Frank

Yep, all is fine now Frank. Thanks for fixing it and creating these files.

Cheers!
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
XP Pro 64 bit OS

choronr

Frank, these are awesome; the best I've ever seen in Terragen. I'll be ordering very soon. Note, now a moot point; but, earlier when I placed my first order, when clicking on the method of payment (Visa or etc.), the language would change from German to English.

Thank you for your efforts.

Mr_Lamppost

I know I said I probably wouldn't buy presets but I am feeling the pull of this cumulous pack.  ;D
Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast.