HELP ME KEEP TERRAGEN 2 OFF THE WAREZ SITES

Started by dublin, February 17, 2009, 08:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dublin

thanks also maybe issue a new key when terragen 2 goes gold,
ie so the current key will not work when terragen 2.00 is released?
it maybe hard for jmclusky as I heard the key process is manual.

a simpler option would be to block the 2.00 update via the helps/check for updates
and have it only so you can download it via the email you receive

a third option i recommend is that you incorporate a second key system ie a serial that you paste in once right after you install terragen just to add a little extra security,
the reason for this is that a person may take a copy of terragen 2 (plus the keyfile) from his or hers work post it on the net but since he didn't receive the email with the first unlock code he won't be able to start it. just another idea :)

arisdemos

I see 30 posts on this BS subject and only four posts down I have asked a question concerning something that I am attempting to created with PS software. I can't seem to get an answere while some compulsive obsessive is blathering on about people stealing something that hasn't cost him a farthing. Lets all get our knickers up our blood a boiling and vow war upon that "Warez" evil empire, and forget all about some ridiculous people having difficulty with the Himalayan learning curves of TG2. Why don't we just post the ten commandment while we are a@ it!

dublin

Quote from: arisdemos on February 19, 2009, 04:19:19 AM
I see 30 posts on this BS subject and only four posts down I have asked a question concerning something that I am attempting to created with PS software. I can't seem to get an answere while some compulsive obsessive is blathering on about people stealing something that hasn't cost him a farthing. Lets all get our knickers up our blood a boiling and vow war upon that "Warez" evil empire, and forget all about some ridiculous people having difficulty with the Himalayan learning curves of TG2. Why don't we just post the ten commandment while we are a@ it!
the reason im doing this is so ignorant fucking fools like yourself will actually have a piece of software to use in the future do you think planetside has an endless supply of money, well by the looks of the comment above ie (you throwing your little temper tantrum) probably yes.
can we give him some lego to play with? or do you like megablocks better?

arisdemos

Listen you dingbat just use the program and quit running your foul mouth. You are wasting everyone's time (including your own) with your insipid campaign.

dublin

oh not another temper tantrum ::)
did you bite the Lego to hard poor we boy
maybe you would like some crayons instead

im surprised you no such a word as insipid what you must only be about 5?

Matt

Locked the topic. You guys can argue somewhere else.
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.