Agusia - Saint Valentine's day

Started by Alf15000, February 14, 2009, 10:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alf15000

After lots of tests with TG2, this is my first picture made with this software
This picture is for my wife Agnieszka that's why I choose Saint Valentine's day for submit it on this forum.

33 Sphere objects textured and modelled with 5 Powerfractals and 1 Fake stones shader each.
Object grass is from Gilles Tran
Flower poppy by Xfrog

I had to render this picture with TG2 TP version 1.9.04.1 because of a bug with sphere object in recents versions (spheres do not appear)

Be indulgent, it's my first picture  ;)

[attachthumb=#]

FrankB

I like it. It's a very creative idea :-)

chefc

Agree with Frank very creative work I'm inclined to say your wife must be very pleased with the result's .  ;) Happy Saint Valentines Day To you and yours, Looking forward to seeing more of your work
Chef C  ;)

Serving the masses  8)

Mohawk20

I must say, your rock texture is about the best I have ever seen (or at least that I can remember  ;))!
Howgh!

Seth

PorcupineFloyd

Rocks are very good indeed.
I'd add some more detail in the background though.
Or perhaps try blurring it a little to increase the focus on this heart structure :)

---------------

Ps. Pozdrowienia z Wrocławia ;)

rcallicotte

So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Alf15000

Thank you all for your comments  :)

I'll try to use DOF to increase focus on my "heart-arch", as PorcupinFloyd said...

--------

PorcupinFloyd -> "Pozdrowienia z Opola"... But it's incorrect because my wife is living with me, in France...But you guessed well : she's polish, and she comes from Opole (Poland) ;)

dwilson

Alf15000

Here is a new version of "Agusia"...I followed PorcupineFloyd's advice : I applied a slight DOF effect to enhance my heart structure. It's not easy to apply this effect, but it gives nice results, in my opinion  :)