March update

Started by Matt, March 13, 2009, 02:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neuspadrin

if you are getting slow response do as suggested earlier.  just install a copy of beta on a computer with internet just to hit upgrade and download the new one and then put on a thumbdrive and transfer it over and you can have your fun too.

Tangled-Universe

Quote from: arisdemos on April 06, 2009, 04:17:57 PM
I have been trying to reach someone at Planetside via their Email, but cannot seem to get my messages through to their site. A lack of quick communications by email/forum for the remedy of one's problems is always frustrating to say the least.                             Of course compounding my anguish of this delay is the torment of having to watch so many of you other turkeys fullfilled as you use and fondle what I want with a passion,... and that is certainly cruel if not (with this outfit) unusual punishment.

Well, if you tried to e-mail them today, say after I replied and suggested to e-mail them, I'd say you're *a bit* ;) impatient...
I didn't had many e-mails with registrations, but from my experience they respond in 1 or 2 days, not in 1 or 2 hours ;)

Martin

Oshyan

You should have received a response by now unless you just emailed today. I'll check with the rest of the team.

- Oshyan

arisdemos

Thanks @ all of you who offered suggestions for alternative ways to gain possession of the new release, I am very happy to report that I am currently testing the this little honey with a 30 plus hr download to check out her speed.  Oshyan I just got an answer from John at Planetside this morning, but neuspadrin's advice worked last night and I now have joined the coming out party.  Thank you Planetside staff members for the new baby and being there when it needed help in delivery.