TG2 documentation

Started by Marcos Silveira, March 30, 2009, 12:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcos Silveira

Well, I wanna know if there will be an explanation (with examples) for every little check box in the app... :-[

kevnar

And I wanna know when the tutorial sticky list will be cleansed of all dead links.

rcallicotte

Supposedly, if I understand it correctly, this will be in the documentation upon release of 2.0.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Marcos Silveira

Quote from: kevnar on March 30, 2009, 12:51:16 PM
And I wanna know when the tutorial sticky list will be cleansed of all dead links.

:D :D :D heheheheheehh
I second that!!!!

Oshyan

A node reference that covers all the major settings of the nodes will be provided upon release. It will start at a somewhat basic level, but will have good coverage of settings. It will be provided online and so will be updated over time with more in-depth information as needed. The initial presentation will be a big step forward from what we have had however. This will replace the node reference currently available in the forums.

- Oshyan

SilverCity

I would also like to see more Quick start video tutorials that explain the interface and basics of T2. The competing apps all offer much better tutorial resources and if you're new to 3D programs, it can be intimidating to get used to how T2 works. I also think that more people would be willing to put down $ for T2 if they can see it in action and see for themselves how relatively simple it can be to get a nice render on your first try, following a simple video tutorial.

The Blender community has great visual help and is a good model to follow. They have a much larger user base, but the concept is sound.

Naoo

Hi

I agree.
A Wiki sounds good!

ciao
Naoo