Minimus

Started by dandelO, May 15, 2009, 02:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dandelO

Nothing special. Just posting to keep the numbers up. :)

[attachimg=#]

Thanks for looking! :)

FrankB

nice. I'm glad that despite you say it's nothing special, in fact it turns out very pleasant :)

Cheers,
Frank

darthvader

I approve of the clouds and the colors of the sky!

rcallicotte

Love the clouds.  Beautiful light.  If you had something in the foreground (should I dare say a beautiful woman with a sword   :P ), this would be very interesting.  Natch on the sword.  Or even the woman.  How about a crystal building?
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Oshyan

Wow, that's actually a really awesome sky. Love the rays too. :)

- Oshyan

Seth

very good sky ! the clouds are really good

moodflow

Amazing background!  Is it a photo?  :o
http://www.moodflow.com
mood-inspiring images and music

dwilson

Beautiful sky and rays.  I love the contrast

dandelO

Thanks a lot, guys. :)

Moodflow: You got me, the clouds are a photo, taken out my back window and stuck into the background node. ;)
Everything else is TG obviously.
The atmosphere isn't creating the rays from terrain shadow either, it's my usual primary-disabled cloud layer method. I have done this in many images. :)

I did try this scene with a full ray-traced atmo and the sun behind the hills, I reverted it back pretty much instantly, though. I just don't have the patience to wait that kind of time for a basic scene like this. Any means necessary, my TG2 motif.

Calico: Maybe you should go and hang around at Renderosity! Swords and skin, indeed! :D :D ;)

Oshyan

I should have known the sky was a photo. :( Sun and rays are still nice though. ;)

- Oshyan

moodflow

DandelO - Still a fantastic image!  Keep em coming...  8)
http://www.moodflow.com
mood-inspiring images and music

Hetzen

There's a catch phrase in my office which mimicks Liam Galaga from Oasis when he sings 'shine'. As being a rather excellent plugin from Trapcode.

Idle minds eh? ;D

Good work.

But where's the canoe and two spheres?  :( (sarcastic)