medieval Zutphen

Started by Dune, April 13, 2009, 05:33:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tangled-Universe

Quote from: Dune on August 25, 2009, 02:11:07 AM
I cannot do that (just yet). It has to be published first. And, actually, I am a bit reluctant putting work full size on the internet. Before long it'll be distributed all over the world... I live partially from copyright payments, you know.

Yes I understand. I don't know what it's worth but posting your work on CGS already provides you with copyright-protection.
Your images will automatically be altered with a thin banner at the bottom with a copyright-notification with your name and surname mentioned.
Anyhow, it would probably be most wise indeed to have it published first.

Falcon

Quote from: Dune on August 24, 2009, 02:59:27 AM
I made them in XFrog, which is really for trees, but with a little experimenting you can get something that looks like buildings and boats, seen from a distance.

Who'd have thought? Care to share (free or paid)?

Henry Blewer

I really like this. It would be great in a D&D game. So many are historically inaccurate. It really gets me thinking...
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

bobbystahr

Wow, your first render posted here and I still can't get that quality...this was before I discovered this forum I think. Beauty man.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

:) Yeah, long time since. Thanks Bobby. It's kinda fun that I made the houses with XFrog back then.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on July 10, 2017, 03:50:52 AM
:) Yeah, long time since. Thanks Bobby. It's kinda fun that I made the houses with XFrog back then.

She-it that's even more impressive Ulco...was gonna ask about what y used. Should have read the thread as I'm often found snarkily recommending to posters who don't.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist