Intersect Underlying Video "Tutorial"

Started by FrankB, April 29, 2009, 06:31:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankB

Hi guys,

I made a little video tutorial that shows how intersection zone and intersection shift works. Two animations help visualize what really happens with these two features.
http://nwda.webnode.com/news/intersect-underlying-explained-videos-/

Regards,
Frank

mr-miley

Ahh Frank

A picture speaks a thousand words.... and a video speaks a thousand pictures, that means that your videos each speak (hang on a moment while I get my calculator) 1000000 words  :o   ;D

Thanks for those, suddenly everything has become clear! You sir, are a star. Many thanks

Miles
I love the smell of caffine in the morning

chefc

Great tutorial Frank Great idea by including a video example
Chef C  ;)

Serving the masses  8)

schmeerlap

Wonderfully illustrated. This Intersect Underlying feature has always troubled me, and I'm sure there are still some issues yet to be resolved, but your excellent graphic tutorial certainly aids my understanding of how it can be used.

John
I hope I realise I don't exist before I apparently die.

rcallicotte

Great tutorials, Frank.  This is exactly what we need here.  Bravo!
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

FrankB

Great you all like it :)
I have just added the test scene tgd at the end of the article. You may want to revisit the page if you are interested.

Also, I have added two things to most tutorials, and I would like to ask you to use these:
- A one-click poll if the tutorial was useful
- Comments & questions

Both features - if you use them - will help me see if I'm providing the right level of service, and if things are explained well enough.

Cheers,
Frank