Terragen 2 with XfrogPlants

Started by richcz3, April 24, 2009, 02:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richcz3

I just ordered Terragen 2 with XfrogPlants yesterday. It looks like its being shipped from Euroland via FedEx.

Now my question is.
While I am waiting for that to arrive...is there a full downloadable version of Terragen 2 I can use in the meantime? How do I get the license?

Or is there a license affixed to the shipping version - which means I'll just have to wait this one out.

many TIA

Richard
Richard

neuspadrin

Not 100% sure but in a day or so you will probably get an email from planetside, who will send you a license and a link to the download, as that is the normal way it works.  Might be a little more time in between due to xfrog having to inform planetside of a purchase, then have planetside give you a key.

you can always download the free version meanwhile that is available online, but will be limited until you get the license file.

Kevin F

Quote from: richcz3 on April 24, 2009, 02:24:01 PM
I just ordered Terragen 2 with XfrogPlants yesterday. It looks like its being shipped from Euroland via FedEx.

Now my question is.
While I am waiting for that to arrive...is there a full downloadable version of Terragen 2 I can use in the meantime? How do I get the license?

Or is there a license affixed to the shipping version - which means I'll just have to wait this one out.

many TIA

Richard

where the fecks "Euroland"?

buzzzzz1

Good for you!  I think I would have gotten answers to these questions before I forked over $699.00, but that's just me. Have you contacted Xfrog because I'm assuming that's who you sent the money too?
XFX 750i SLI  nFORCE Mobo
Intel Core2 Duo E8400 3.00 GHz Wolfdale
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
Nvidia GForce 9600 GSO 768 MB
XP Pro 64 bit OS

richcz3

@ all - Thanks for the quick responses amigos.  ;)
I did get confirmed purchase information from Xfrog - but no follow up yet.

@ Kevin - Euroland (explained) .... anywhere far east of Southern California - crossing the grand pond of the Atlantic.  ;D

@ buzz - Right. It would have been advisable to check first, but I was so enamored with some of the shots. Being a Vue7 user, I had to get it.
Richard

Mandrake

Being a Vue7 user, I had to get it.

hehehehehe

jmclusky

Hi,

When you purchase the bundle, we should get a notification from XFrog that you've purchased, and send you an email with the key and a download link that you can use straight away for TG2.

We've not heard from XFrog yet - I'll chase it up and hopefully we will get you your key ASAP.

John

schmeerlap

Quote from: richcz3 on April 24, 2009, 02:24:01 PM
I just ordered Terragen 2 with XfrogPlants yesterday.

Sounds more like you just ordered XfrogPlants with Terragen 2 as a throw in bonus.
Is that a first: Content with a landscape generating application attached.
Is the world now on its whotsit?
Is the tail now wagging the dog?

John
I hope I realise I don't exist before I apparently die.

richcz3

John thanks very much for following up with that. experimenting with TG2 as I type this. FedEx says package should arrive Monday. Great and many thanks.

Richard
Richard