A video I made for you guys.

Started by Cemoa, April 30, 2009, 11:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankB

dandelO

Quote from: neuspadrin on May 01, 2009, 02:55:34 PM
Thus another proof of everyone who uses Terragen must have the name of Martin or Frank, seeing as like 99% of users fall in that name. ;)

Didn't I tell you's this already? I think I did. ;)

Get this, I was browsing Bill's(Matrix2003) site before it was updated to his current format, think I ended up on Carl's(Chef C) site, anyhow, at some point I came across another forum with obscure(as far as I knew, anyway) TG users...
Another Dandelo(small 'o' ;)) was there! another TG user called Dandelo. Weird!

EDIT: I can't find the link anymore, it's true, though.

neuspadrin

Quote from: dandelO on May 01, 2009, 04:40:18 PM
Quote from: neuspadrin on May 01, 2009, 02:55:34 PM
Thus another proof of everyone who uses Terragen must have the name of Martin or Frank, seeing as like 99% of users fall in that name. ;)

Didn't I tell you's this already? I think I did. ;)

Get this, I was browsing Bill's(Matrix2003) site before it was updated to his current format, think I ended up on Carl's(Chef C) site, anyhow, at some point I came across another forum with obscure(as far as I knew, anyway) TG users...
Another Dandelo(small 'o' ;)) was there! another TG user called Dandelo. Weird!

EDIT: I can't find the link anymore, it's true, though.

maybe, you really have split personalities, and arn't aware of your other versions self.  One being little o obsessed, the other being big O obsessed  :o

also yes, i remember someone making a comment like that on another topic awhile ago, guess it was you ;) why i said just another proof ;)