Campbellton Loch I Wish You Were Whiskey

Started by dandelO, May 01, 2009, 05:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dandelO

Quote from: dandelO on May 02, 2009, 09:07:16 AM
Masudkarim: You soond like you live just roond the corner fae me. Do I ken ye? Huvnae a clue who Alice is, mind. Ye've lost me fae there, onwards.

All other forum members: The above is true Scott's tongue, ye's winny understand it a'taw.

I still haven't slept since starting this thread. :)

I've just realised that the user I refer to above - 'Masudkarim' - has apparently vanished... Along with his post to me aswell. Some jibberish about Alice, whoever she may be. My post translates as:

Masudkarim: You sound like you live just round the corner from me. Do I know you? I haven't a clue who Alice is, though. You've lost me from there, onwards.

All other forum members: The above is true Scott's tongue, you won't understand it at all.

I'm honestly not speaking to myself there ^^. There WAS a user called Masudkarim, he DID write a message in this thread, it WAS in the Scott's tongue and I am NOT going loopy.
I think it was someone I know, possibly, taking the p*ss out of me, given my ill state of repair that night!

But, I thought that when a user is deleted or banned that their posts are still visible, only under the title 'guest'. Can you delete all your posts when you delete an account? The user is definately not here anymore, I've searched. ???

dandelO

Ah-Ha!

I've just found proof that this freak existed...

There's a quote from Ro-nin, in TU's canyon/rock surface thread... http://forums.planetside.co.uk/index.php?topic=6272.msg66452#msg66452

The message they wrote in my thread was some nonsense that I can't quite remember now, I do remember it was typed in the Scottish accent, so this wasn't a spambot, it was an actual weirdo!  :D :D :D