NWDA image contest - The WINNERS

Started by FrankB, May 12, 2009, 05:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tangled-Universe

@ Arisdemos: I don't understand exactly why you think your work as is now is not suitable for submission to the contest? You say you've created a detail intensive tg2 scene.
The contest-jury are all TG2-lovers, so logically we're looking forward to receiving/seeing your work.

Seth

and to my humble opinion, the already competiting renders are very good looking ! 250 Ko or not !

neuspadrin

I got my render going on at home right now.. just hoping for no crashes when i get back from work.  Hopefully it'll be ready for submission tonight.  It's not quite where I wanted it but I've been quite busy past couple weeks.

Tangled-Universe

Looking forward to see it!

Martin

neuspadrin

shes still going, hopefully itll finish later tonight or by tomorrow morning ;) .

Mohawk20

Okay, I sent an e-mail with my submission!
I'm glad it's more or less finished before I go on vacation in a couple of hours...

To everyone: Keep working on your submissions, I'm sure they will be good. But don't make 'em too good, I still like to win  :P ;)
(I'm joking of course, you may all win before me, as long as your scenes are better, and I'm sure they will be!)

I will see you guys again on the 26th of July....
Howgh!

Tangled-Universe

Quote from: Mohawk20 on July 08, 2009, 03:35:43 AM
Okay, I sent an e-mail with my submission!
I'm glad it's more or less finished before I go on vacation in a couple of hours...

To everyone: Keep working on your submissions, I'm sure they will be good. But don't make 'em too good, I still like to win  :P ;)
(I'm joking of course, you may all win before me, as long as your scenes are better, and I'm sure they will be!)

I will see you guys again on the 26th of July....

Thanks! Have good time next weeks!

Cheers,
Martin

Tangled-Universe

I just added 2 new submissions, check it out!

Cheers,
Martin

rcallicotte

I wish everyone well in the contest.  The computer I'm using has been busy for the last two weeks and will be busy for another couple of weeks.  Hence, no time to render my entry.  I'll post it later in the Image thread.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

littlecannon

I just need to tweak that texture a bit more...

Tangled-Universe

I've added a couple of other entries this weekend, check it out!

Martin

FrankB

I must say, I am deeply impressed. You guys have created great artwork here. Excellent stuff!
We now have 20 submissions, maybe we'll receive 1 or 2 more, however I haven't expected so many participants.

You are giving the judges a hard time making decision, this much I can tell you!

Regards,
Frank

Seth

yes ! i am very happy to see how the contest turns out to have very very good renders !
i think that in the last 2 months, the average quality of renders showed in the forum is greatly improved !
i am very pleased to see people getting involved in this little competition ^^

dandelO

I would not like to be a judge on this board meeting!

The contest gallery is absolutely astounding!

Seth