NWDA image contest - The WINNERS

Started by FrankB, May 12, 2009, 05:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zylot

Congratulations to the two winners and the placing renders as well!  Very awesome contest and these are the best of the best!

Can't wait for the next.

Dune

My sunday morning started well! Thanks guys, for this great opportunity, and I too look forward to the next one. I had my favourites, and, like Darth Vader, I would not have believed to win. I also wanted to thank all those crazy people out here, who try to get the most out of this amazing program, and help eachother do it! I truly like the atmosphere of comradery, and, never having participated in forums before, this one got me hooked.

I very much look forward to dive into my prize.

---Dune  ;D ;D ;D

TerraProject

Congratulation all Winners
......and all participants.

All images are fantastic.
TerraProject

domdib

I agree re the cameraderie. I hope if NWDA run another competition that the same way of working will apply, with "contestants" encouraging each other, plus extra help from the judges.

dandelO

Great show, everyone. Fantastic results, too. Well done to all the participants and to NWDA for setting it up. :)

Hannes

Wow, I made the third place! I can't believe it! Congrats to the winners, you made some fantastic images!!

rcallicotte

Great contest!  Congratulations to the winners.  Everyone who entered had such awesome work.  I wouldn't have found judging your work easy at all.  Great contest!!
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

aymenk2003

Congratulations to the winners,...
and many thanks to NWDA team for organizing this ...
waiting for an other Competition...
Le peu que je sais, c'est à mon ignorance que je le dois.

Oshyan

Congratulations all! I hope we see more of this kind of thing. :)

- Oshyan

FrankB

wow, I just realized that this has become the third longest thread on the forums :-)

That shows me clearly how interesting this was for the community here. Thanks :-)

Frank