Documentation

Started by rcallicotte, May 05, 2009, 01:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oshyan

Interesting. Try setting your current account to the one you used for your new account. If that doesn't work, try deleting the new account and then setting your old one to the same email address (in other words the goal is to make it the same as the new one that works). I'm thinking it has to be something in the details of your current profile, but I don't think it's a permissions issue per se.

- Oshyan

rcallicotte

I'll try today and report the results.  Thanks.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

rcallicotte

Do you have some way of switching this all around on my end?  I would think you guys are the only ones who could do that.  If not, please let me know what I can do.

Am I getting a realistic feeling that my present account will need to be...axed?   8)

Oshyan

No way to switch it around. Did you try what I suggested though? You can just go to your profile and change the password, try that first. Changing email will mean your account has to be reconfirmed, so I'll do that part for you (right now) and we can avoid that. But do try changing the password to be the same as your new test account and try again.

- Oshyan

rcallicotte

Hey.  That worked.

Thanks Oshyan.

Oshyan

Interesting! So was it the email change (that I did), or did you try the password change too?

- Oshyan

rcallicotte

I changed my password and...not knowing the setup very well, in this case...it seems maybe both things worked together.  Perhaps a linkage of some sort.  Magic.  Maybe.   :P

Quote from: Oshyan on May 16, 2009, 03:27:15 PM
Interesting! So was it the email change (that I did), or did you try the password change too?

- Oshyan

Oshyan

It would be good to know which one it was, but in any case we'll have two options for troubleshooting if it happens again. I'm glad it's working for you now, and I expect significant contributions in the near future. ;)

- Oshyan