Wiki tweaks

Started by neuspadrin, May 28, 2009, 08:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neuspadrin

Decided we were hitting a point on our tutorials where a little more organization beyond "tutorial" was needed.  So I've separated them into 3 categories beginner, intermediate, advanced.  I tried my best to place them based on what i remember/and or glanced through as i went through them.  If you feel it should shift, feel free (mainly between advanced/intermediate... its hard to put a cutoff there).

Anyways I feel it will help at least sort out the more "noob" friendly tutorials to help those new to the program.

I might soon begin a tutorial conversion process, so either expect me to try to contact you guys who have posted some, and gain permission to remake your tutorial for the wiki for you (still under your name, just doing the conversion for you), or if you want make it on the wiki yourself.  I want to try to get it more centered and hosted on the wiki more then downloads all over the place.

Oshyan

Thanks for putting in the effort on this. I agree it will be a lot more useful (and *easy* to use) with things on the Wiki.

- Oshyan

Kaltook

Did a (rather longer) version of Terrain

I don't know a lot of stuff about T2 (yet), but enough to put something up.

I'm not terribly good at wiki editing, so feel free to tidy it up (thumbnail pictures probably), and add more.  I've got the basic headings down, but tend to gloss over detail (which if sufficient enough should get their own page).

I've tried to be concise more than anything.

Some filler stuff on other pages - which is mostly just relevant parts of my tutorial.  Will be expanded as I (or anyone else) have time.