Terragen 2 with XfrogPlants Bundle Price changes and Mega-bundle

Started by xfrog, May 27, 2009, 02:27:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xfrog

News for today is starting to roll out, and will soon appear on both Planetside and xfrog.com and i wanted to give a brief news flash here
first, so that everyone understands what is happening: 

1. we have launched a mega-bundle (editable 1,300 plants, TG2, and Xfrog 3.5 creation/editing software in one bundle)
2. we have lowered the upgrade cost for existing users of Terragen 2 to the existing bundle and set a TG2 users discount to the new mega-bundle
3. we have  launched a side-grade offer product for owners of Vue/Bryce/Mojo/Carrara

all the products are available at: http://www.xfrog.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=GOSS&Category_Code=XB

we are also offering, to anyone who has purchased any product at the previous price, a refund equivalent to the different in the new price as well as a matching credit towards the mega-bundle (your choice). 

please contact sales@xfrog.com with any questions

and you may need to wait until later today for everything to appear on the two websites, so please be patient.

best,
-stewart

Mohawk20

Great news!
That means I paid $100 to much... how would I get that refund? (Remember I'm Dutch, we love refunds  :P)

Is there also a special upgrade version from the 1300 tgo bundle to the new mega bundle?

It's great to see how you responded to the requests for including the editable format.
Thanks for the update!
Howgh!

Matt

Contact sales@xfrog.com to arrange to get the $100 refund, or to find out how to upgrade from your bundle to the Mega-Bundle (with the $100 refund applied as credit towards that). They will handle all upgrades fairly.

Matt
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

inkydigit

Quote from: Mohawk20 on May 27, 2009, 04:16:37 AM
Great news!
That means I paid $100 to much... how would I get that refund? (Remember I'm Dutch, we love refunds  :P)

Echt Nederlandse!!!
groetjes
:)

DaveC

Wow an excellent price.  Since I own several 3d packages this is an excellent value.

cyphyr

Wow now this is a very good deal. Since I own TG2 w/anim already then the upgrade will be $299 (-$100) = $199  or £124to get all 1300 tgo plants or $699 (-$100) = $599 or £374 to get all the plants in an editable format and XFrog 3.5 to edit them ~ excellent  ;D

Quote from: by the way
I'm still assimilating the coffee but I think there is an error in your pricing...

UPGRADE TG 2 -> Terragen 2 with XfrogPlants               $399
UPGRADE TG 2 w/Anim -> Terragen 2 with XfrogPlants     $299

don't makes sense  ???

Surely they should be the same price. Unless the upgrades also upgrade the TG2 > TG2 w/anim ......

UPGRADE TG 2 -> TG 2 w/Anim with XfrogPlants               $399
UPGRADE TG 2 w/Anim -> TG 2 w/Anim with XfrogPlants     $299

dose makes sense :)

Too difficult a decision to make before a late breakfast lol

richard
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

littlecannon

I just need to tweak that texture a bit more...

PG

£186. That's a much better price. Who knows, I may even buy it.
oh and by the way the prices in £'s are;

MEGA-BUNDLE: Terragen 2 + 1,300 XfrogPlants XFR+TGO + Xfrog 3.5 Full    £624.47
UPGRADE TG2 -> MEGABUNDLE                                                             £436.94

SIDEGRADE: MEGA-BUNDLE                                                                  £561.96
SIDEGRADE: Terragen 2 with 1,300 XfrogPlants                                       £374.43

Terragen 2 with 1,300 XfrogPlants                                                        £436.94

UPGRADE TG 2 -> Terragen 2 with XfrogPlants                                        £249.41
UPGRADE TG 2 w/Anim -> Terragen 2 with XfrogPlants                             £186.90

Discount for registered users                                                               £62.49
Figured out how to do clicky signatures

DaveC

Just ordered the mega-bundle! 

The bad news is now I have to work overtime for about 2 weeks to pay for it.

cyphyr

@PG
Please add in the $100 discount for registered owners, this deal is becoming almost unavoidable lol :)
Richard
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

PG

So if I got the £186.90 upgrade I'd get £62.49 off it? Or does that only apply to full packages?

sjefen

So if I own Terragen 2 Deep Animation I can pay only $299 for all the 1,300 XfrogPlants?

- Terje
ArtStation: https://www.artstation.com/royalt

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X
128 GB RAM
GeForce RTX 3060 12GB

Cyber-Angel

Dose all this mean that existing owners of TG2 have to buy another version of it in order to get access to this deal? Is there away to un-bundle TG2 form this offer and just get the rest of it, or is this not possible?  ???

Regards to you.     

Cyber-Angel

rcallicotte

Yeah, is sfjen right?  Since I own TG2 with Animation, do I get the $299 price?  Really?  Or should I slow my heart down?
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

PG

Quote from: CypherSince I own TG2 w/anim already then the upgrade will be $299 (-$100) = $199 or £124 to get all 1300 tgo plants

mm..mm..mmaybe