Terragen 2 with XfrogPlants Bundle Price changes and Mega-bundle

Started by xfrog, May 27, 2009, 02:27:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oshyan

Please contact sales@xfrog.com for information on upgrading to the "megabundle" from the basic bundle.

- Oshyan

Mohawk20

Quote from: Oshyan on May 29, 2009, 03:30:54 AM
Please contact sales@xfrog.com for information on upgrading to the "megabundle" from the basic bundle.

- Oshyan

I already did that 2 days ago, no response yet. Pretty busy indeed...
Howgh!

chromecity

I don't see an option for getting the plant bundle in TGO and XFR formats for the people who would need XFR format the most - current Xfrog 3.5 users.  ???

Since Xfrog 3.5 goes for $399 itself, I can't see having to buy the big bundles that include Xfrog 3.5 when I already own it, but that seems to be the only way to get anything besides the TGO-only plants.  Is there an option for people who already own Xfrog 3.5? (And I also own Xfrog 4.3 for C4D if that has any bearing on things).  Thanks.
Regards,

Jeff Andrews
Chrome City Studios / FX Models

Mr_Lamppost

I was just about to ask that and was checking here to see if there was an answer before contacting sales.

Having had TG2 with animation from almost the beginning I was very interested in the tgo plants bundle but given the choice of 1300 plant models or Xfrog 3.5, (As many plants as I can make).  I went that route and ordered Xfrog.  If I had known about the new pricing and maga bundle I could have waited a couple of weeks.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast.

DaveC

Well that was fast.

Received the mega bundle today looks like 6 dvd's with tutorials for terragen and xfrog, programs, and plants.

Have not looked at all the dvd's yet but looks like a great package.

Dave

xfrog

Sorry, you cannot combine discounts. As a TG2 owner you do qualify for the largest discount.
Please click on either bundle to see the pulldown menu of discounts available. 
http://www.xfrog.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=GOSS&Category_Code=XB

Quote from: cyphyr on May 27, 2009, 07:10:30 AM
Wow now this is a very good deal. Since I own TG2 w/anim already then the upgrade will be $299 (-$100) = $199  or £124to get all 1300 tgo plants or $699 (-$100) = $599 or £374 to get all the plants in an editable format and XFrog 3.5 to edit them ~ excellent  ;D

Quote from: by the way
I'm still assimilating the coffee but I think there is an error in your pricing...

UPGRADE TG 2 -> Terragen 2 with XfrogPlants               $399
UPGRADE TG 2 w/Anim -> Terragen 2 with XfrogPlants     $299

don't makes sense  ???

Surely they should be the same price. Unless the upgrades also upgrade the TG2 > TG2 w/anim ......

UPGRADE TG 2 -> TG 2 w/Anim with XfrogPlants               $399
UPGRADE TG 2 w/Anim -> TG 2 w/Anim with XfrogPlants     $299

dose makes sense :)

Too difficult a decision to make before a late breakfast lol

richard

xfrog

what is your email address

Quote from: Mohawk20 on May 29, 2009, 05:16:20 AM

- Oshyan

xfrog

These will fluctate daily based on the exchange rate and also you probably are Netto, e.g.
you need to add shipping and VAT.  Thanks.

Quote from: PG on May 27, 2009, 07:14:54 AM
£186. That's a much better price. Who knows, I may even buy it.
oh and by the way the prices in £'s are;

MEGA-BUNDLE: Terragen 2 + 1,300 XfrogPlants XFR+TGO + Xfrog 3.5 Full    £624.47
UPGRADE TG2 -> MEGABUNDLE                                                             £436.94

SIDEGRADE: MEGA-BUNDLE                                                                  £561.96
SIDEGRADE: Terragen 2 with 1,300 XfrogPlants                                       £374.43

Terragen 2 with 1,300 XfrogPlants                                                        £436.94

UPGRADE TG 2 -> Terragen 2 with XfrogPlants                                        £249.41
UPGRADE TG 2 w/Anim -> Terragen 2 with XfrogPlants                             £186.90

Discount for registered users                                                               £62.49

xfrog

Thanks for your recent purchase.  The upgrade is $299/399 for standard bundle and $699 for mega, if you have TG2.
About the best offer we can ever do.  And it will not last long.   
http://www.xfrog.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=GOSS&Category_Code=XB

Quote from: pixelthekid on May 27, 2009, 06:50:07 PM
I'm a little confused at this pricing scheme. I purchased the TG2+animation XFrog bundle.  Of course I'd love to upgrade this to include the new editable plants and XFrog 3.5.  Can you explain how much this would be for a guy that can't seem to do math well today? =)

I will also email support for this info.

Thanks a lot guys, this is a serious perk and I can easily say I will spend the money I was thinking of spending on upgrading VUE on this deal instead.  I'm sure others will too.

Frankly, I live TG2 + XFrog, it's insane how nice renders turn out.

xfrog

if you own TG2 with animation, the 1,300 plants upgrade, TGO only, is $299
if you own TG2 without animation, the 1,300 plants upgrade, TGO only and a upgrade to TG2 animation,  is $399
if you own either TG2 version, to get the 1,300 plants in both TGO and XFR, and Xfrog 3.5 Full, and upgrade to TG2 animation, is $699
you can get a coupon from registrations@planetside.co.uk to take advantage of any of these discounts.

if you click on either bundle you can get them at the discount pricing.

these prices are not going to last long.
end of blatant sales pitch at crazy low prices

Quote from: PG on May 28, 2009, 02:20:00 PM
Seems to have gone up again. I just got this in an email from planetside
Terragen 2 with XfrogPlants Upgrade $399
Yet on the website it still indicates that it's $299

xfrog

The standard method we are doing is to fully credit back your original purchase so you can order the Megabundle.
If you still haven't gotten this from me, please write it like this   sales@xfrog.com   subject: WAKE UP ALREADY

Quote from: Mohawk20 on May 29, 2009, 05:16:20 AM

- Oshyan

Mohawk20

Quote from: xfrog on May 29, 2009, 08:34:38 PM
The standard method we are doing is to fully credit back your original purchase so you can order the Megabundle.
If you still haven't gotten this from me, please write it like this   sales@xfrog.com   subject: WAKE UP ALREADY

Done, you should have the Wake up email today :P. I'm sending emails from the Hbyte.net domain, so you should be able to spot it quite easily. Unless they're blocked in the spamfilter of course...
Howgh!

rcallicotte

So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

chromecity

Thanks for all the answers but I didn't see anything in there about buying the TGO & XFR formats without having to buy Xfrog 3.5 all over again.  Is there not going to be such an option?
Regards,

Jeff Andrews
Chrome City Studios / FX Models

rcallicotte

That's what this option is, isn't it? - http://forums.planetside.co.uk/index.php?topic=6588.msg69664#msg69664

Quote from: chromecity on May 30, 2009, 02:39:24 PM
Thanks for all the answers but I didn't see anything in there about buying the TGO & XFR formats without having to buy Xfrog 3.5 all over again.  Is there not going to be such an option?

So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?