Terragen 2 with XfrogPlants Bundle Price changes and Mega-bundle

Started by xfrog, May 27, 2009, 02:27:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pbelchamber

Thanks for the reply Cyphyr. My problem is I tried the Demo a while back, so the expiry date is long gone :'(

DaveC

I purchased back on May 27th and still have not received my xfrog activation key either.

Anders

It's now two weeks since I sent my WAKE UP mail to Xfrog but I haven't seen a refund yet.
Anyone else got it?

cyphyr

www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

Mohawk20

I still have heard nothing further about upgrading or refunds... If the money is not on my bank account by the end of the month (when my credit card traffic is being processed), I'll be sending them tons of e-mails.
Howgh!

Oshyan

I will check with Xfrog and see if I can figure out what's going on. This definitely should not be the norm.

- Oshyan

Mr_Lamppost

I got an email from Stewart a couple of days ago. I hope he won't mind me quoting it here; 

"refund soon, we are having problems with the royal bank of scotland, who bought our credit card processor.
trying our best to resolve
".

I have not had to wait more than a couple of days for a response from GreenWorks although I suspect that Stewart responds to emails in batches every few days.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast.

Mohawk20

Well, I've had some problems with my e-mail, since only messages from Stewards personal account could reach me, and none of the other messages he sent me...
Howgh!

littlecannon

Just a quick question... why do I get charged 19% VAT, when the UK VAT is 15%. Surely I only pay the VAT applicable to my country of residence?
Cheers, Simon. ???
I just need to tweak that texture a bit more...

jo

Hi Simon,
Quote from: littlecannon on June 21, 2009, 05:57:28 AM
Just a quick question... why do I get charged 19% VAT, when the UK VAT is 15%. Surely I only pay the VAT applicable to my country of residence?
Just giving my personal view ( i.e. not as a representative of Planetside or anything ) from looking into VAT a while back, if you are making a personal purchase then you pay the VAT rate of the country of the seller. Purchases for a business with a VAT number work differently I think, more complicated, but in that case eventually you do pay VAT at your local rate. Not an expert, don't even live in the EU, but a quick search seems to back up how I remember it working.

Regards,

Jo

littlecannon

I just need to tweak that texture a bit more...

spinner

Quote from: DaveC on June 11, 2009, 05:05:06 PM
I purchased back on May 27th and still have not received my xfrog activation key either.

I got the cd's last Monday - no activation key yet here either, and I asked, twice.

~s

Anders

Quote from: Mohawk20 on June 20, 2009, 04:07:21 PM
I still have heard nothing further about upgrading or refunds... If the money is not on my bank account by the end of the month (when my credit card traffic is being processed), I'll be sending them tons of e-mails.

Well, for those who are waiting for a refund it seems like you have to wait a lot:

I mailed Xfrog and waited for over two weeks before I got the confirmation mail from WorldPay that my money has been refunded. But it doesn't stop there. According to WorldPay you have to wait for another 5 to 30 business days to get the money on your account. So I have waited almost another week now and I haven't seen anything yet.

Hell, they were quick the other way  :(

WorldPay info:
https://crm.rbsworldpay.com/cgi-bin/rbsworldpay_shopper.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=866

DaveC

Just an update.  I received my activation key finally had to go a few days with out access to the software due to the 30 day demo thing.  Everything is working great now.

Mohawk20

I got a CC from Stewart to a colleague of his about my refund, but I haven't heard anything about that any further. It's been more than a month, and I have had no concrete response as to how much an upgrade to the mega bundle would cost in my particular case, let alone any money refund wise.

I'm getting a bit tired of this!
Howgh!