Cool Vue 7.5 Image

Started by efflux, May 27, 2009, 11:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sjefen

Besides..... it's good to have two or more software's competing against each other. It makes the developers on both sides trying to be better and make a better software ;)

I choosed Terragen 2 cause it felt more natural for me, I liked the images in the gallery better and even tho I don't understand most of the nodes, I really enjoy what I do understand and manage to do with it.

Regards,
Terje
ArtStation: https://www.artstation.com/royalt

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X
128 GB RAM
GeForce RTX 3060 12GB

efflux

Quote from: sjefen on August 04, 2009, 02:42:17 PM
Besides..... it's good to have two or more software's competing against each other. It makes the developers on both sides trying to be better and make a better software ;)

Exactly. Vue has some new features and that has to be noted.

efflux

One of the problems with TG2 is that if you come from another app then TG2 could be very frustrating. It is capable of similar things and you may understand the theory of how it's done but working out how to use TG2s nodes to get those same results is a pain.

efflux

Also, a lot depends on what kind of landscapes you want. Vue is obviously great if you want lots of things in your landscape like vegetation but if you are into sculpting surfaces, rocks and terrains then TG2 is still superior.

efflux

I also see a lot of images coming from Vue and Mojoworld which I know TG2 is capable of but see two messages above.