dandelO's 3D Art - Other - Etc.

Started by dandelO, June 02, 2009, 06:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dandelO

I have updated my website(viewable by clicking on my signature image or the website button in my profile) to include my free Public Library.

As you probably know(I've said it enough ;)), vol.3 is now released and available for download at Terragen.org.

The link to my library page on my own website uses links to TG.org, mainly to keep all the files in one area and to keep track of downloads, there is currently no way for me to get any feedback on the number of downloads if I were to upload it to my own site so I won't bother.
I haven't directly hotlinked the files for downloading, just linked to the pages they're on, like I've done here in the file sharing forum. More traffic all round, then.

Well, I hope you will pop around for a visit, I will update the site soon to have some more recent stuff on display and available for download, for a while it's not been updated at all so lots of the images and things are a bit older now. Come around anyway! :)

Smallprint:
By clicking on my signature image you are agreeing to the following clause: There is, never has been and never will be a SECToR13.

deepdish

I've been to your site a couple of times. Very nice pictures, and thank you for all the great models :D

normhol

Your site is delightful  and your pictures an inspiration. Thank you for your generous downloads.
Cheers,
Norm.

mogn

rcallicotte

Thanks dandelO.  Where do you find the time?  This is very generous of you.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Henry Blewer

I would like to thank you also. Bookmarked your page for easy access.
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T