latest

Started by myriac, January 30, 2007, 05:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myriac

regards

myriac

Will

great work mate, love the foreground colors.

Regards,

Will
The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

Volker Harun

I saw this on Renderosity.
My first thoughts were 'very good'
On second glance I was wondering why the snow was on the slopes - or is it calk? If second, I am missing some definition.

Else good work!

littlecannon

Very nice piic.... how did you get the texturing on the flatlands in the front... has the fractal breakup been stretched one way, then a layer over that stretched on the other axis? Either way, I like this image, thanks for sharing.
Simon.
I just need to tweak that texture a bit more...

old_blaggard

The foreground fields are very nice - it gives me the feeling of those fields being cultivated.  The overall form of your mountain is nice as well, but there are a few oddities that catch my attention: firstly, the fact that there is snow on the steep slopes, and secondly, there are some weird blocky shapes and colors on the mountain.  I think the latter could be solved by rendering at higher detail.  Overall it's a great image, though.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

myriac

thx for your all considerable comments..

as we all know that TG2 is a kind of wonder which we are lucky to have as we live :) and the front ground is a numberless parts of this wonder in terms of noise parameters (especially x & z).

as for snow on the slopes,you are right dear voulge i am avare of it & i ll take care of it in the future & thx again ;-)

Dark Fire

Quote from: old_blaggard on January 30, 2007, 12:00:09 PM
The foreground fields are very nice - it gives me the feeling of those fields being cultivated.  The overall form of your mountain is nice as well...
I agree - the fields look very good, as well as the rocks just behind them.

§ardine

Quote from: old_blaggard on January 30, 2007, 12:00:09 PM
The foreground fields are very nice - it gives me the feeling of those fields being cultivated. ...

totally agree!
this seems to be the general consensus - great job!

RedSquare

Not too sure about the foreground myself, but that's just me.

The grass shaders I just love excellent choice of colours. 

Agree about the snow, but that mountain.

With this POV would you look at the size of that mountain. Magnificent, towering presence.