I Just found this forum?

Started by dalecampbelljr, February 06, 2007, 05:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dalecampbelljr

Has there been an update or release since Preview 1?
Dale

dhavalmistry

"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

Will

Welcome to the forums anyway.

Regards,

Will
The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

old_blaggard

Welcome aboard!  No updates have been announced yet, but Planetside is busily working away at fixing some of the bugs people were encountering.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

dalecampbelljr

Thanks for the quick response
Dale

Lucio

Hi Dale

Oshyan Greene told that a first bugfix update will come over the next few weeks.

dalecampbelljr

Wow! that is awesome news. I need to get moving on understanding this program. Any suggestions as where to start?
Dale

BPauba

Quote from: dalecampbelljr on February 06, 2007, 09:59:07 PM
Wow! that is awesome news. I need to get moving on understanding this program. Any suggestions as where to start?
Dale
I think you can dive into any aspect of terragen and start learning, but it seems like tinkering with clouds is a good way to start off tg2. It produces results fast and has plenty of variables to play with! Go for it man :D.

king_tiger_666

to add with BPauba, just experimenting with different nodes, node combos and the like is a great way to learn what everything does, and what works and what does not...

Also there are many files from other members ofthe forum being shared and perhaps that would be a great place to start too, as you can see their rendered images and see how exactly everything is done..

<a href="www.hobbies.nzaus.co.nz/">My  Terragen Downloads & Gallery</a>

Angealus

Dale at the tp of he page when you come into the TG2 discussions, there isa link tothe tutorials pages. A lot of these will teach you hw to manipulate th nodes andhow to ge started in TG2.

MeltingIce

MeltingIce Network | Wii Number: 3881 9574 8304 0277