The Surface of Uranus

Started by TheBlackHole, August 31, 2009, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matrix2003

-MATRIX2003-      ·DHV·  ....·´¯`*

Zairyn Arsyn

Quote from: littlecannon on September 01, 2009, 09:53:53 AM
Apparently.... and I don't know where I heard this, but according to some reliable sources, the Moon is made of cheese. ;D
cheers, Simon.
:D
I want some of that Moon Cheese......
mmmm.... Moon Cheese......
WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

littlecannon

Quote from: ZAAI999 on September 02, 2009, 04:58:31 PM
Apparently.... and I don't know where I heard this, but according to some reliable sources, the Moon is made of cheese. ;D
cheers, Simon.

Hahahahahahaa ;D
I just need to tweak that texture a bit more...

inkydigit

Quote from: ZAAI999 on September 02, 2009, 04:58:31 PM
cheers, Simon.
me too, I was so disappointed when the cheesy easter egg vanished from google moon....

ps.  I guess that uranus cheese doesnt have the same 'ring' to it!!

schmeerlap

But where has that Black Hole chappy got to? Hope he hasn't fallen into one. Easily done, and we wouldn't have heard him scream. Surely he's not up . . . . . (shudder-shudder), no, brrrr, perish the very thought.

myanus
John
I hope I realise I don't exist before I apparently die.

Zairyn Arsyn

Quote from: schmeerlap on September 04, 2009, 08:23:40 AM
But where has that Black Hole chappy got to? Hope he hasn't fallen into one. Easily done, and we wouldn't have heard him scream. Surely he's not up . . . . . (shudder-shudder), no, brrrr, perish the very thought.

myanus
John
i was wondering the same thing, considering how many views this thread has gotten.
WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

matrix2003

-MATRIX2003-      ·DHV·  ....·´¯`*

schmeerlap

Quote from: TheBlackHole on August 31, 2009, 04:01:16 PM
Uranus, as you may know, is believed to be covered in a planetwide ocean.

OK. Let's get back to the original subject of the thread, which is TheBlackHole attempting to post an image he'd done called "The Surface of Uranus". And I'll try not to be too trollish about it.

dandelO gave helpful advice to TheBlackHole on how to upload an attached image, and littlecannon asked where the image was, correctly reminding us that this is the Image Sharing section.

To TheBlackHole:
Click on Additional Options,
Click on the Attach .... Browse button,
Select the image file you want to upload from where it is on your hard drive,
And when you are ready, press the Post button on the bottom.

If you are still encountering a problem please let us know.
If we don't here from you in this thread we should assume that you have changed your mind to post an image.

Regards
John
I hope I realise I don't exist before I apparently die.

TheBlackHole

The render is on another thread. Stop posting here and start posting there. It's called "Surface of Uranus repost 2". The problem with the post was that the pic was over 512 KB and this forum didn't let me post it. I then had to resize it and it is now up.
They just issued a tornado warning and said to stay away from windows. Does that mean I can't use my computer?