Object shading (invisible) in viewport

Started by Shere Khan, September 09, 2009, 03:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shere Khan

Hello....Im new to the software (loving it so far) but I've run into a problem which i cannot seem to find a solution to and I've looked over at a couple of forums without any luck.

The issue is basically that I cannot view a shaded version of the imported .tgo file in my camera/perspective viewport, but it does show up in the rendering. The plant itself is only represented in the viewport by a bounding box...if I uncheck that option I see nothing at all. I am rendering one of Walli's free plant-models. Earlier I downloaded some of the plants from Ashundar and curiously I couldnt render any of them, so they were not only invisible in the viewport (except for the bbox) but in the renderer aswell. I checked several times that my camera was aimed right and active.

Maybe someone out there knows how to fix it? =)

Thanks in advance!
Cheers!

Volker Harun

Alahumma habli sabran ... which is arabic and means - god may bless us with patience ... we all wait for a shaded preview or anything more 'visible' for objects.
It is not your fault ... nothing that you can do ... except for being patient ;)

Shere Khan

Henry Blewer

Could the view be below the actual terrain?
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T