Click Here

Started by TheBlackHole, November 10, 2009, 09:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBlackHole

Ha ha ha...

[link removed by admin]
They just issued a tornado warning and said to stay away from windows. Does that mean I can't use my computer?

neuspadrin

alert("thats a stupid old easy thing to do");

console.log("and google chrome is smart enough to detect it and offer a 'prevent more popups' option");

inkydigit

you XXXXX(expletive deleted!)

marginata

That is the most stupid thing I have seen on this site

freelancah

I dont think there's anything funny in that link. These kind of links will get you banned on most forums and probably here too..

Henry Blewer

I know you are 12, but this is too much. Please keep your posts Terragen related.
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

matrix2003

Hey Planetside staff.  Lock this thread and ban this person.  How much more should we have to tolerate?
-MATRIX2003-      ·DHV·  ....·´¯`*

Henry Blewer

He'll probably just make a new login. I think he's just bored. He needs to start doing things which are constructive.
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

Seth

I guess that banning people might meen banning the IP of the person you want to be out of your place, not banning his knickname.

matrix2003

What ever it takes. I'm as pissed of now as you were before.
If it doesn't stop I will just have to chill and take a break for a bit.
-MATRIX2003-      ·DHV·  ....·´¯`*

Seth

I know what you mean.
I have been told to stay civil so I do so.
I ignore the guy for know. but I truely understand that it is difficult to do that and that we shouldn't have to because this so called 12 years old guy really is a pain in the ass.
I really think he is a troll of some kind trying to piss people off in here.
Well I really hope the staff will ban him.
and i don't care about people trying to defend his case.
I never allow people to come in my place and shit in my furnitures...
i didn't come in here for 2 weeks, and when i came back a few days ago, he was still there, with the same attitude as before.
I post today, tried to convince myself i am a full grown adult with kids and all... but well... in real life I might just push him under a train.
try to ignore him Bill and send PM to the staff... maybe that'll do something :)

inkydigit

Quote from: Seth on November 11, 2009, 12:30:07 PM
I know what you mean.
I have been told to stay civil so I do so.
I ignore the guy for know. but I truely understand that it is difficult to do that and that we shouldn't have to because this so called 12 years old guy really is a pain in the ass.
I really think he is a troll of some kind trying to piss people off in here.
Well I really hope the staff will ban him.
and i don't care about people trying to defend his case.
I never allow people to come in my place and shit in my furnitures...
i didn't come in here for 2 weeks, and when i came back a few days ago, he was still there, with the same attitude as before.
I post today, tried to convince myself i am a full grown adult with kids and all... but well... in real life I might just push him under a train.
try to ignore him Bill and send PM to the staff... maybe that'll do something :)
thanks franck, you just made my day...

Oshyan

The thread has been locked and the link removed. TheBlackHole has been given a final warning.

- Oshyan