Image-only postings moved to Image Sharing board

Started by Oshyan, February 12, 2007, 11:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oshyan

We have just created an Image Sharing area where you can post and discuss Terragen images. If you have a Terragen project, clip, or other file you can post it here with images to illustrate, but please use the Image Sharing area for image-only posts.

All previous image-only posts are being moved to this new board over the next few days.

Thank You,

Oshyan

king_tiger_666

great move making a seperate forum... maybe this will thin out image postings on the general forum too...

<a href="www.hobbies.nzaus.co.nz/">My  Terragen Downloads & Gallery</a>

Dark Fire

This is a good move because it is now easier to find images with their project or clip files. I was always angered by amazing images with no files shared...

old_blaggard

Nice idea, Oshyan.  Honestly I'm kind of surprised, because you're essentially setting up a rudimentary gallery.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

Oshyan

Yes, it's basically a simple form of gallery, but we hope people will post images on other sites and just link here. If we intended everyone to directly post their images here we'd actually setup a proper gallery. ;)

- Oshyan