Started by MeltingIce, February 14, 2007, 04:22:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

§ardine

just downloaded it
If I get some time I'll take a look at it on my server here at the house  :P

MeltingIce

MeltingIce Network | Wii Number: 3881 9574 8304 0277

Will

Nice, I would like to see it I don't have a sever but but examning others work will help me learn a bit faster.

Regards,

Will
The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

MeltingIce

Well, I actually just went ahead and opened it up to public testing for all on my website.  You can regsiter and login here: http://mfs.meltingice.net

Dark Fire

Oh, that is hilarious - you've included all of your fancy effects in this project as well...

3DGuy

Quote from: MeltingIce on February 19, 2007, 10:21:04 AM
Well, I actually just went ahead and opened it up to public testing for all on my website.  You can regsiter and login here: http://mfs.meltingice.net

I noticed 2 things. I can't rename stuff. And when I click on the name of an image I get a download instead of viewing the content.
Using FireFox2

MeltingIce

Alright some major updates.  Sorry I forgot to unlink Rename in that download, its not implemented yet.  This update includes tons of fixes from the download posted here.  From now on, just check out this page for updates so I don't have to upload to these forums every time.

MeltingIce

Oh and Firefox tried to download everything because I forgot to include mime.types in the .zip file  :-\  It's in there now though so everything should work.

MeltingIce

Quote from: 3DGuy on February 20, 2007, 05:20:52 AM
IE tried to download it too :P
Yea because it needed mime.types, but I had forgotten to put it in there.  Should be fine now  ;)

3DGuy

Yeah, seems fine now :) Non existant MIME's can be a nuisance I know.

Dark Fire

How do you have that much time on your hands!? You've released an update every day since you released the mfs! Not even I manage things like that...

MeltingIce

Quote from: Dark Fire on February 20, 2007, 12:36:48 PM
How do you have that much time on your hands!? You've released an update every day since you released the mfs! Not even I manage things like that...
Haha well I enjoy the project so I like working on it a lot.  I have a really bad habit of staying up late too, so I usually work on it at night.

Samoth

the looks are real sharp.

nicely done.
and goodluck on your project.
;)

MeltingIce

Just added a filesize feature that shows the filesize in KB or MB depending on the files size next to its name/link in the directory listing.  I haven't updated the download on the project page yet though since I will probably work some more on the project later today.  The version running on my server though has been updated.  I applied for a Sourceforge page as well, anyone have an idea how long it will take for them to process the application?