Mesa now in higher resolution (Updated)

Started by Hannes, December 21, 2009, 05:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oshyan

Glad it worked. I love the little touches you can see now. The people and the coyote work surprisingly well and are nicely integrated into the scene. Great work.

- Oshyan

Hannes

Hey, you found the coyote!  ;D

Thanks for your comment. I have to admit that the coyote is added in Photoshop. First I wanted to place a billboard with this image of the coyote into the scene, but since it's really a pain to place objects correctly I chose the easy way. Everything else is pure TG!

choronr

This is absolutely incredible ...you will be inspiring many with this outstanding image.

domdib

Thelby

This is in the WOW category and really lives up to its billing!!!

Kadri

Coyote  ;D (ı turned my pc new on)
And yes the human and coyote works really. This is a outstanding image Hannes  :)

Cheers.

Kadri.

ndeewolfwood

hey hannes nice improvement with the rocks structures...nice coyote too..
but what about this crappy jpeg compression...it's like using a Ferrari with a Lada engine.
We loosing every subtles détails here, please make something about this....

Hannes

OK, you're right. I replaced the link above with a highest quality JPG image.

Linda McCarthy

Even more impressive.  AWEsome!  Thanks for the inspiration.  Linda

Quote from: Hannes on December 26, 2009, 01:08:11 AM
Here is the high res version. I will revisit this one as soon as I have more RAM and a 64bit OS. I had a lot of fun creating this image. I replaced the medusa with another (smaller) dead tree and added some more fake stones shaders and some other things. I broke up the strata on the tower (thanks TU and Frank!) which gave me some strange but interesting formations. Hope you like it.
http://www.terragen.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=0

freelancah

Wonderful work. You can really get a sense of scale here! I must say I think its better without the medusa tree :D

aymenk2003

Wonderful work....Great desert ...
Help I'm Lost...
N_KAID
Le peu que je sais, c'est à mon ignorance que je le dois.

matrix2003

Fantastic image!  The details are endless.
-MATRIX2003-      ·DHV·  ....·´¯`*

mhaze

MacGyver

Aaaaaaaaaah!!! I just saw the link to the hi-res version! Simply supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! :D
What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. - Augustine