Name Suggestion please!!

Started by dhavalmistry, February 18, 2007, 12:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dhavalmistry

I couldnt thing of any name for this (I am also very bad at giving names), so I want you guys to give me some input on this....thanx,....
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

groverwa

Gday

Twin Horn Peaks is my suggestion

Mike

old_blaggard

Very interesting surreal environment.  I don't like giving names because I never know what the creator of the image wants the viewer to focus on.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

groverwa

Gday

The peak on left could be called "Howling Wolf Peak" or the whole pic could be called "Submission"

Mike

dhavalmistry

Quote from: old_blaggard on February 18, 2007, 01:33:48 AM
Very interesting surreal environment.  I don't like giving names because I never know what the creator of the image wants the viewer to focus on.

well then just tell me what did you focus on???

old_blaggard

My eyes were first drawn to the highest peak and then to the low cloud layer.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

ozijon

so try     "Mist on Howling Wolf Peak"    ;D

groverwa

Gday

The left peak looks like a howling wolf while the one on the right could show the underside of it's enemies throat as though it was laying on it's back in submission as happens in the animal world

Mike

Will

Rock on? sorry a shout-out to my friends Gabe and Stephen. Great envirment there I like this howling wolf peak stuff it fits it well.

Regards,

Will
The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

Dark Fire

Very nice picture. I think it would be a good idea for somebody to make a random name generator...

dhavalmistry

Quote from: Dark Fire on February 18, 2007, 09:47:38 AM
Very nice picture. I think it would be a good idea for somebody to make a random name generator...

lol....thats funny....

how about "Mystical Howl"

Will

The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

sonshine777

I know I am lagging on a name for this but my first impression of the image was that of a blue whale splashing back down into the ocean. The upper peak being the whale and the lower being the splash created by the whale. "Blue Whale Crest" :)

Dark Fire

I rarely bother naming my pictures because I produce too many and they are generally beyond naming. I prefer to describe them...

dhavalmistry

Quote from: sonshine777 on February 19, 2007, 03:00:14 PM
I know I am lagging on a name for this but my first impression of the image was that of a blue whale splashing back down into the ocean. The upper peak being the whale and the lower being the splash created by the whale. "Blue Whale Crest" :)

very thought full....