Red Lands

Started by Marcos Silveira, January 04, 2010, 07:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcos Silveira

Had to split in seven parts due to runtime issues...
[attachthumb=#]

Tangled-Universe

Nice work here! I like the very pleasant look of this scene, very realistic and pleasant as well.
The only thing I'd try to improve is to add some extra elements to the surface, mainly some extra colors.
You might try adding 2 gritty stone layers with some brighter and more desaturated colors.
Great work nonetheless :)

Martin

choronr

I am very pleased to see what you have done here. The scene reminds me of a place around Monument Valley. I like the green grass tufts which you'll see in thee areas in the spring time ...later in summer, they turn a straw color. Martin has some good suggestions here and would recommend you give them a try.

EoinArmstrong

Lovely pov/scene construction and lighting.  I'd add a little red into the green to the foliage on the ground - also bump up the AA somewhat :)

Marcos Silveira

Thanx for the comments and sugestions. I'll try them later.
Hey, looking from a different monitor the image seems very different (color saturation), it's not as red as It was at home...
At home it's devilish red!!! ;) I understand the sugestion of putting some more colors into the scene!!

inkydigit

looking real nice, look forward to the next version!

MacGyver

I have to admit that I don't remember all of you pictures ro-nin but this one definitely seems to me to be one of your best so far, great mood :)
What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. - Augustine

Linda McCarthy