sounds daft im sure but

Started by Que, February 20, 2007, 12:30:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Que

i want to use the settings etc from one of my renders but just the atmo n cloud settings ..apart from tryin to copy an paste them to note pad an back again onto another render ..is there a way of saving the file for just the atmo etc and inporting it into tg2 again ...ya no like ya could save it in tg1 and then just open the file in atmo or lighting tab and get the saved sky back ?...
its late and im probably not makin much sense but ...anyone get me ? lol

dhavalmistry

yo can copy and paste the node from one instance of TG2 to another
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

buzzzzz

Not Daft at all. You can select a single setting or hit and hold control and select multiple nodes then with them still highlighted right click and save as clip file. Then when you want to use them go to file ...insert clip file,as simple as that. I find saving single render camera nodes as POV's very helpful to in the event that I lose a good View. Then I can insert the saved render camera clip also.

RedSquare

QuoteI find saving single render camera nodes as POV's very helpful to in the event that I lose a good View. Then I can insert the saved render camera clip also.

Now that's a good idea.

fREeCYCLE

Quote from: buzzzzz on February 20, 2007, 01:24:54 AM
I find saving single render camera nodes as POV's very helpful to in the event that I lose a good View. Then I can insert the saved render camera clip also.

Bloody useful!  This was really bugging me.

Que