NWDA Announcement : Fake Stones and Dust

Started by Seth, January 20, 2010, 04:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seth

Hi guys and girls !

If nvseal recently brought us to the deep cold space with his Global Clouds Pack, I am going to bring you right back to the dusty ground  ;D
I know that we always like to see glorious and huge landscapes rendered... But, the thing that will make the shot looking good will almost always be the attention you took to every small details.

I always liked to play with the Fake Stones in TG2, they are a good way to improve the realism of the ground. But it takes a pretty good amount of time to achieve a really detailed and not too much chaotic look. I work on this surfaces for some months now and I am now pretty happy to announce that my

Fake Stones and Dust Pack  :D

It included :

- one complete tgd of this render.
- one tgc that allows to play directly with the stones and the sand.
- the real world scaled tgc that can be considered as the "definitive" animation and versatilty version.
- the Read Me file containing tips to use those clipfiles (and informations about some other funny things too) ^^

Thank you, guys !  :D

Cheers,
Seth.

Henry Blewer

It looks very good. I like the stone to smooth dirt distribution; it really helps with the realism.
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

Seth

choronr

Now this is the perfect groundwork for desert images; and, everything else in between ...thanks Seth, we'll be getting it soon!

domdib

Seth

rcallicotte

Your work is brilliant as always and this looks well worth the money.  
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Seth

Mandrake

That looks cool Seth, kind of like a rain storm had come down real hard for 5 min. and then dried up.

TheBlackHole

Isn't that a little steep for dirt and gravel? ;D
They just issued a tornado warning and said to stay away from windows. Does that mean I can't use my computer?