100 Xfrog/Greenworks 3D trees and plants free from Autodesk

Started by gao_jian11, February 15, 2010, 01:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

folder

domdib

Too bad they're only in MAX and Maya formats - can't open either  :'(

CCC

I can try and convert them over if i am allowed to do so.

domdib

Would probably violate some copyright terms - wouldn't risk it.

PG

I was gonna say, there is another topic that links to these models but they are only licensed for use in 3DS Max. You can be prosecuted for using them elsewhere. Oh and you have to actually own a copy of 3DS Max, illegal copies invalidate your right to use them. Plus you can't convert them. All in the EULA
Figured out how to do clicky signatures

cyphyr

All true and theres nothing here thats not in the XFrog TG bundle :)
Richard
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

CCC

Walli

its no new plants, so owners of TG2+Xfrog bundle wont find anything new. Apart, as already mentioned above, it´s not allowed to bring those plants into different formats, they are "connected" to max/maya.

CCC

Ah, well sense i can not afford the bundle i may just create my own flora instead. Just need to remind myself to do this.   

bla bla 2

bobbystahr

Quote from: Walli on February 16, 2010, 05:30:44 AM
its no new plants, so owners of TG2+Xfrog bundle wont find anything new. Apart, as already mentioned above, it´s not allowed to bring those plants into different formats, they are "connected" to max/maya.

True Walli, but as I can't afford anything that costs money I decieded to dl all the trees and a few of the plants, and the Max Demo and what do you know?...I now have 60 new species of veg in 3 ages of growth...worked out o k for me as the obj I converted to cleaned up nicely in PoseRay ;).. ...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist