Atmosphere Examples.

Started by Njen, December 22, 2006, 07:24:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

xanga433

This is incredible, thank you so much for this!

BPauba

Anyway we can help out at adding some examples?

Oshyan

Excellent work! I have intended to do something like this in the past for both TG 0.9 and TG2, but it is fairly time consuming so I haven't yet. Kudos to you for doing so. :)

Might I suggest this go in User-contributed tutorials? If you make it complete enough it might even make a good addition to the documentation.

- Oshyan

Njen

December 27, 2006, 11:40:00 am #18 Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 11:42:20 am by njen
Oshyan, you may move this thread where ever you see fit.

Plus I just updated the page with some more settings of clouds. Might I also add that the jpg's on my site are relatively low quality. Sometimes too low to see noticeable differences between different values. Soon I hopefully will put up higher quality versions.

Cheers!
Please support my Kickstarter for my animated film, Cyan Eyed (using Terragen)!

Moonglow

Thanks! The "quality settings" render chart is aces too.

MeltingIce

Haha I was writing a tutorial on almost the exact same thing.  No worries though, I'll just modify it a little or something.  Thanks for the examples, they are definitely great for learning the different settings for clouds and atmosphere.

MeltingIce Network | Wii Number: 3881 9574 8304 0277

Jane

Thank you!  I have your page bookmarked and I know I sure will be looking often when I work on clouds and atmospheres.
Great help to me.
Jane

Kalala Chan

Thanks a lot for this!  It's going to be really helpful :)
芸術は楽しみである

My devART: http://ladyofspira.deviantart.com

Kamigawa

KaronT3

Thanks a lot, i great help for the beginers with the skies ;-)

AndyWelder

"Ik rotzooi maar wat aan" Karel Appel

mdharrington

just getting into TG....old but very useful, will save a lot of experimentation time

Thanks

mhaze

Very Useful = a great reference tool. Thank you very much ;D