Trees for Terragen 2 is LIVE

Started by MGebhart, March 10, 2010, 02:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rcallicotte

So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

N810

Hmmm... wonder what this button does....

MGebhart

Thank you everyone. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I'm having fun doing it.

I have already made some updates to the Conifers and did a complete rebuild of the Chestnut Tree. You can view any site updates through the Site Updates link. Be sure to refresh your browser.

@Dune: I fixed the jumping around issue (I think) so, let me know. Good eye, sir.

Cheers.

Marc
Marc Gebhart

kevnar

We need more people giving some of these things away for free. I know a lot of work is involved and artists should be paid for their efforts, but I can barely afford to pay my rent some months. I love to play with terragen though, and finding gems like these opens up a million new possibilities. Thank you so much.

Dune

Hey Marc, you'd have to move the 'decidious trees' background a few pixels to the right (or was it left). It's slightly off. Otherwise working fine! I like the simple, clean way you set it up.

eneilb

Lots of people have said it before but I'll just add my 'thanks' too.  Great work.  Looking forward to your new additions.

kasalin

Hi,

great ressource ... wonderful plants !!

Thank you !!!

littlerocketstudios

Amazing stuff dude,

It's thanks to your generous kind of persons that my creativity gets fired up...

Cheers and greetings from the Netherlands !

MGebhart

@littlerocketstudios,

You are very welcome and thanks for the greeting.
Marc Gebhart

MGebhart

Quick note. I'm redesigning the Trees for Terragen Website to be a little more friendly and will be adding some more trees. If you seem to not be able to connect just check back.
Marc Gebhart

Upon Infinity

Great work!  What are the rights regarding if I use these in images that I sell?

MGebhart

Do what you want just credit me.

Enjoy.
Marc Gebhart

madman

Quote from: MGebhart on March 10, 2010, 02:39:23 PM
My free trees website is live. It is not fully populated yet but, It has the more popular downloads.

Check back now and then for updates.

http://web.me.com/marcgebhart1/Trees/Welcome.html

Don't forget to Bookmark.

Marc

どうぞ よろしくお願いします。
Hello everyone! Nice to know you all. But I am a Chinese, all of the words are in English. I am poor in English, but I really want to learn to use this soft. What should I do then? I'd love to make friends with forein friends. So, please email me after you see my words. I need forein friends with my English. Thanks!  ありがとう!

madman

Quote from: MGebhart on March 10, 2010, 02:39:23 PM
My free trees website is live. It is not fully populated yet but, It has the more popular downloads.

Check back now and then for updates.

http://web.me.com/marcgebhart1/Trees/Welcome.html

Don't forget to Bookmark.

Marc

I am sorry, I can't understand lots of English words, what should I do? :(