xfrog plant objects

Started by typerextreme, April 07, 2010, 06:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

typerextreme

Since the update, I have noticed that, on my system, whenever i import one of the xfrog tgo objects it doesn't ask if the object came from xfrog or not? I remember it asking before, or were the objects in OBJ format and does it ask?

Another question i have is the, GC09_01_Cleavers.tgo file may have a read problem.   I can usually use the other xfrog objects with a scale of 50 for the project i'm currently creating. This file, however, requires me to ramp up the scale to roughly 2500 to acheive the same height. I cannot find a read as cm checkbox or whatever may be needed.

If you want me to I will PM the files to one of the moderators. I don't believe i can give the file really to anybody else as per the agreement from xfrog that exists.
Computer stats

Vista Home Premium 32-bit SP2
RAM: 2gb
Video Card: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family 358 MB
Processor: Intel Pentium Dual CPU T2310 @ 1.46 Ghz

Oshyan

Only OBJ files ask - TGO files should better maintain scale since they include TG2-native info. If one of the Xfrog files is out of scale, that'd be something Xfrog has to address. I recommend emailing them or posting in their Yahoo Group: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/xfrog/

- Oshyan