Blew

Started by Markal, May 02, 2010, 10:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markal

My 2049 World Machine Terrain.
I'm not sure who to credit for the starfield background because I downloaded 3...one from moodflow, one from palchamars, one from DandelO...I have used all three in different images and I don't know who shared the Nebula and Stars clip file used in this image...Minor postwork contrast adjustments in PSP7.
I know there are many problems with this render....You can list suggestions for me to work on at a latter date as I would like to improve the image....I just grew tired of playing with it.....for now anyway....time to move on.......:)
Thanks!

TheBlackHole

I've seen moodflow's and dandelO's, they don't look like this. Must be from pachalmars.
They just issued a tornado warning and said to stay away from windows. Does that mean I can't use my computer?

Henry Blewer

The clouds on the background planet seem a little odd to me. It's the only thing I can really pinpoint as possibly needing attention. But it is an art space rendering. The artist is always right. (I had a tough time in Art Class in school. I never could handle a teacher telling me 'how' a drawing should look.)
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

kasalin

wonderful... a dream ....