NWDA & Planetside Animation Contest Announcement!

Started by Tangled-Universe, May 02, 2010, 06:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oshyan

Yep, it will take a little bit of time. But I can work on it while I'm traveling, so it won't have to wait until I return. For now I am just waiting for Ulco to pull together the files, then I can get an idea of how much time it will take (which depends on frame render times, how much render optimization I need to do, and how much of the animation Ulco can script himself).

I can't wait to have something to show everyone. :)

- Oshyan

plugsnpixels

Hi all, I just posted issue #18 of the free Plugs 'N Pixels ezine featuring Ulco's prizewinning storyboard, renders and article. This feature was part of the First Prize package.

Subscribers will receive their copy directly via email by tomorrow (Monday), but the PDF can be downloaded at any time (starting right now!).
Free digital imaging ezine
www.plugsandpixels.com

FrankB

Hi Mike,

your link isn't working (you have quotations in the link). Here's the working one http://www.plugsandpixels.com/ezine.html

Regards,
Frank

FrankB

It's a great story. Thanks Ulco for your insightful explanations about how this scene has come to life :)

Regards,
Frank

plugsnpixels

Thanks Frank! I fixed it in my original post as well.
www.plugsandpixels.com

otakar

Nice writeup, though I was hoping for a few high-res images. Now it's on to the movie!

plugsnpixels

Hi otakar,

You mean additional close-ups or-? I worked with the images I was supplied with, and publish at 72ppi. Ulco approved the layout, since it was his prize. :D
www.plugsandpixels.com

otakar

Wasn't meant as criticism, I thought maybe we could get a glimpse of additional shots from this project not previously published. It's so captivating.

plugsnpixels

Ah! No problem. You'll need to ask Ulco to share those.
www.plugsandpixels.com

Seth

nice explaination of the project.
thanks for that.