resize render frame after rendering

Started by johannesA, May 06, 2010, 05:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johannesA

Hi,
Im using terragen 2 in a realtime video projection. My problem is after every finished frame terragen is resizing the output to a "user friendly" size. This is not acceptable for my approach. "Offline" rendering is not a solution for me. Does anyone have an idea how  I could change this behavior. Is there an option to use the commandline render and pipe the output to fullscreen ?

Thank you for help
Johannes 

cyphyr

I have noticed that sometimes, especially after a long "terragen session", that a render will show on screen at say 87% of its full size. Sometimes it will tell me that its rendered at 100% when clearly it has not, sometimes it will tell me the % its showing me the final image at. This appears to be an automated "feature",probably linked to memory use. Therefore I see no actual solution to the issue. However, practically speaking I don't see how this can effect workflow. If your rendering an image sequence why do you need to see each and every frame as it is rendered at full size?
Sorry I couldn't be of much help.
:)
Richard
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

dandelO

I notice if I render larger than my screen resolution, if I use the same render window for multiple renders(to test settings etc.) then each time I click 'render', the window will incrementally shrink each time.
If, however, I close the render view window after each time, then click render it will fit to the screen, resized to its maximum available screen size. Is this the same issue?