After changing the .3ds object into .obj file bush is blue ?????

Started by kasalin, May 08, 2010, 09:15:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasalin

I changed successfully my bush object from .3ds file into .obj file !!

Loaded into TG 2, worked on the parameters. ok.k !!

then rendered it.... the bush is blue !!!!!! why !!!!!!

I can't change anything on the colour settings, because I have only a parts shader automatically loaded in it !!

where is the fault ??

thanks in advance !!

jaf

Take a look at the node network and click on the choice to the left side labeled "Objects".  You should see your bush listed in the Objects block along with planet and background entries.  

Right-click on the rectangle that has the bush name on it and chose "Internal Network".

Now you should see a "Parts shader 01" (unless you changed the name.)  Right-click on that shader and chose "Internal Network" again.

Now you should see the individual parts that have shaders.  Right-click on one (there's probably one called something like "leaves", but it's whatever the name is that was used in the modeling process.  Chose "Settings".

You now should see a panel that has the controls for Color, Specular, etc.

Hope this helps.  :)
(04Dec20) Ryzen 1800x, 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD, Corsair Vengeance 64GB DDR4 3200 Mem,  EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Graphics 457.51 (04Dec20), Win 10 Pro x64, Terragen Pro 4.5.43 Frontier, BenchMark 0:10:02

kasalin

kasalin

Now I installed PoseRay.... perfect programme for changing files into other formats !!!

then the files (.obj) work better (colours not blue but green).... so the .obj files are better handled !!

then i can corrigate the colours and materials in the programme .... cool !!