Previous topic - Next topic

mrwho

yes, warpy (new word?)

RealUser

Markus / RealUser
visit my Renderosity Gallery at
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?username=RealUser

duff

Really like the mountains, although it looks like you've spilt something green in the bottom left.
Not sure about the 'warpy' clouds, especially the closer ones.

Oshyan

I kind of like the clouds actually (and I agree the mountains are very nice aside the lower vegetation). The clouds aren't necessarily realistic, but they have a really nice look to them nonetheless. And I'll bet you could see something like that in nature on rare occasions - she'll always surprise you. ;)

- Oshyan

cyphyr

I have seen clouds like that, very od indeed, especially in little old Glastonbury UK. It was just prior to huge thunder storm although the sky was brown and you could literaly see the sky boil. Funny I was wondering a week or so ago wether an effect like this was possible. Sweet image.
Richard Fraser
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

Will

they would be create for a fanticy setting.

Regards,

Will
The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

child@play

nice, they look like thick smoke, very interesting
perfection is not when there's nothing more to add, it's reached when nothing more can be left out

mrwho

here's the TGD file if people want to take a look at the cloud settings

Dark Fire

I love the clouds and the mountains, but I do agree that it looks as if something green as been spilt in the bottom left corner. Perhaps you could try increasing the colour variation to make the vegetation look more realistic...

mrwho

i actually had 2 or 3 different colors, but they didn't show up enough, I guess

Mr_Lamppost

Excellent image.

Thanks for the TGD.  A while ago I was trying to get clouds that looked like they were "Full of rain", I got what I wanted but hadn't tried that combination of settings.  There is more structure apparent in your solution.

The radioactive slime goes away if you use colours with less saturation:

Dark grass - RGB < 26, 32, 14 >

Light grass - RGB < 81, 88, 52 >

or similar.

Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast.

ramblerette

:)the clouds are strange.....but not at all unrealistic.....have you ever taken picts of skies?they are,sometimes,stranger than that.
get posts and letters,and make friends with speed:
never so few,and never yet more need
W.S